Rays vs. Orioles Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rays vs. Orioles MLB game on June 2, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rays
4
3
Jun 2, 5:35PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Orioles
Jun 2, 5:35PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rays
0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2 0 4 13 0
Orioles
1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 3 15 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rays TB
Win %
100%
0%
Orioles BAL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Colton Cowser grounds out to shallow infield, Pete Fairbanks to Yandy Díaz.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 Y. Díaz 1B40110000.250.700
2 R. Arozarena LF40100100.250.650
3 B. Lowe DH20100000.51.000
4 R. Palacios 2B110000000.000
5 A. Rosario 3B41300000.751.750
6 J. Siri CF40120000.250.750
7 J. DeLuca RF400000200.000
8 J. Caballero SS32211000.6672.417
9 B. Rortvedt C000000000.000
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS323112013.000
2 A. Rutschman DH50310000.61.200
3 R. Mountcastle 1B50100010.20.400
4 A. Santander RF50110000.20.400
5 J. Westburg 2B50100010.20.400
6 R. O'Hearn PH101000012.000
7 C. Cowser PH100000000.000
8 R. Urías 3B20100010.51.167
9 J. McCann C41100000.250.500
Loading...

Rays vs. Orioles: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rays vs. Orioles
  • Date: Sunday, June 2, 2024
  • Time: 1:35 PM ET
  • Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Rays +110, Orioles -130

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rays: 45%
  • Orioles: 55%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rays a win probability of 45%, while the Orioles have a win probability of 55%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the Rays in the MLB game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rays vs. Orioles predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365