Pirates vs. Blue Jays Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Pirates vs. Blue Jays MLB game on June 1, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Pirates
8
1
Jun 1, 7:07PM Rogers Centre
Blue Jays
Jun 1, 7:07PM Rogers Centre
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Pirates
3 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 2 8 11 0
Blue Jays
0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Pirates PIT
Win %
100%
0%
Blue Jays TOR
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Isiah Kiner-Falefa lines out to deep right field to Connor Joe.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH43110100.250.650
2 B. Reynolds LF51221010.41.400
3 C. Joe RF41210100.51.350
4 R. Tellez 1B000000000.000
5 K. Hayes 3B42221010.51.750
6 N. Gonzales SS40100010.250.500
7 Y. Grandal C300000100.000
8 J. Triolo 2B41300000.751.750
9 M. A. Taylor CF300000100.000
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 D. Schneider LF400000100.000
2 D. Varsho CF40100030.251.000
3 V. Guerrero 1B31200100.6671.417
4 B. Bichette SS400000200.000
5 D. Vogelbach DH40210020.51.000
6 G. Springer RF400000000.000
7 I. Kiner-Falefa 3B40100010.250.500
8 A. Kirk C300000100.000
9 C. Biggio 2B300000100.000
Loading...

Pirates vs. Blue Jays: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Pirates vs. Blue Jays
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 3:07 PM ET
  • Venue: Rogers Centre

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Blue Jays favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 10.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Pirates +130, Blue Jays +240

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Pirates: 42%
  • Blue Jays: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Pirates a win probability of 42%, while the Blue Jays have a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Blue Jays are more likely to beat the Pirates in the MLB game at Rogers Centre on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Pirates vs. Blue Jays predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365