Cardinals vs. Phillies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cardinals vs. Phillies MLB game on June 1, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Cardinals
1
6
Jun 1, 11:15PM Citizens Bank Park
Phillies
Jun 1, 11:15PM Citizens Bank Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Cardinals
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 5 1
Phillies
3 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 X 6 7 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Cardinals STL
Win %
0%
100%
Phillies PHI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Alec Burleson grounds out to second base, Bryson Stott to Bryce Harper.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Winn SS300100200.000
2 M. Carpenter DH100000000.000
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B40100020.250.750
4 N. Arenado 3B400000200.000
5 I. Herrera C40100000.250.750
6 A. Burleson LF400000100.000
7 D. Carlson RF30100010.3330.666
8 N. Gorman 2B31100020.3330.666
9 M. Siani CF30100010.3331.000
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Schwarber DH310001200.250
2 J. Realmuto C410000200.000
3 B. Harper 1B33221100.6672.417
4 A. Bohm 3B41220010.51.250
5 B. Stott 2B400000300.000
6 N. Castellanos RF40110000.250.750
7 B. Marsh LF20110210.51.250
8 E. Sosa SS40100030.250.500
9 J. Rojas CF400000100.000
Loading...

Cardinals vs. Phillies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cardinals vs. Phillies
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 7:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Citizens Bank Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Phillies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7
  • Moneyline Odds: Cardinals +140, Phillies -160

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cardinals: 39%
  • Phillies: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cardinals a win probability of 39%, while the Phillies have a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Phillies are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the MLB game at Citizens Bank Park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cardinals vs. Phillies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365