Twins vs. Astros Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Astros MLB game on June 1, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Twins
2
5
Jun 1, 8:10PM Minute Maid Park
Astros
Jun 1, 8:10PM Minute Maid Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Twins
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 2 4 0
Astros
2 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 X 5 10 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
0%
100%
Astros HOU
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Willi Castro called out on strikes.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Kepler RF000001001.000
2 C. Correa SS40110000.250.500
3 R. Jeffers DH400000200.000
4 J. Miranda 3B40110000.250.500
5 B. Buxton CF300001100.250
6 W. Castro LF400000200.000
7 E. Julien 2B111000012.000
8 C. Santana 1B200001000.333
9 C. Vázquez C300000100.000
Astros Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Altuve 2B30100100.3330.833
2 K. Tucker RF32111100.3331.833
3 Y. Alvarez DH323321014.000
4 A. Bregman 3B40200010.51.250
5 J. Peña SS40100020.250.500
6 J. Meyers CF400000100.000
7 M. Dubón LF40100000.250.500
8 J. Abreu 1B31111010.3331.666
9 V. Caratini C300000000.000
Loading...

Twins vs. Astros: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Astros
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Minute Maid Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Astros favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins +135, Astros -125

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 41%
  • Astros: 59%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 41%, while the Astros have a win probability of 59%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Astros are more likely to beat the Twins in the MLB game at Minute Maid Park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Astros predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365