Athletics vs. Braves Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Athletics vs. Braves MLB game on June 1, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Athletics
11
9
Jun 1, 8:10PM Truist Park
Braves
Jun 1, 8:10PM Truist Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Athletics
2 4 0 2 0 2 0 1 0 11 16 1
Braves
2 0 1 0 6 0 0 0 0 9 13 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Athletics OAK
Win %
100%
0%
Braves ATL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Adam Duvall called out on strikes.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro 3B410000000.000
2 M. Andujar LF53441000.82.200
3 B. Rooker DH51241020.41.600
4 S. Langeliers C51100030.20.400
5 D. Cameron RF50220000.41.000
6 J. Bleday CF50100010.20.400
7 Z. Gelof 2B41100110.250.900
8 T. Soderstrom 1B100000100.000
9 M. Schuemann SS434100012.250
Braves Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Harris CF52300000.61.600
2 A. Riley 3B42210100.51.350
3 M. Ozuna DH52241010.41.400
4 M. Olson 1B41221110.52.100
5 O. Albies 2B500000100.000
6 T. d'Arnaud C410001000.200
7 A. Duvall RF40110110.250.650
8 J. Kelenic LF40200000.51.000
9 O. Arcia SS41100000.250.500
Loading...

Athletics vs. Braves: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Athletics vs. Braves
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Truist Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Braves favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Athletics +265, Braves -300

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Athletics: 28%
  • Braves: 72%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Athletics a win probability of 28%, while the Braves have a win probability of 72%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Braves are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Truist Park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Athletics vs. Braves predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365