Pirates vs. Blue Jays Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Pirates vs. Blue Jays MLB game on May 31, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Pirates
3
5
May 31, 11:07PM Rogers Centre
Blue Jays
May 31, 11:07PM Rogers Centre
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 RHE
Pirates
0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 3 6 0
Blue Jays
0 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 2 5 6 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Pirates PIT
Win %
0%
100%
Blue Jays TOR
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Davis Schneider homers to right field. Cavan Biggio scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH60210000.3330.666
2 B. Reynolds LF500100100.000
3 C. Joe 1B610000200.000
4 O. Cruz SS400001000.200
5 K. Hayes 3B40110020.250.450
6 M. A. Taylor CF000000000.000
7 E. Olivares RF100000000.000
8 Y. Grandal C500000100.000
9 J. Triolo 2B100000100.000
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 D. Schneider LF61121030.1670.953
2 D. Jansen C410002200.333
3 V. Guerrero 1B500001100.167
4 B. Bichette SS500000200.167
5 J. Turner DH50100110.20.733
6 G. Springer RF31110200.3331.000
7 C. Biggio 2B320000200.000
8 E. Clement 3B60100010.1670.334
9 K. Kiermaier CF40110010.250.450
Loading...

Pirates vs. Blue Jays: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Pirates vs. Blue Jays
  • Date: Friday, May 31, 2024
  • Time: 7:07 PM ET
  • Venue: Rogers Centre

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Blue Jays favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Pirates +155, Blue Jays -160

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Pirates: 39%
  • Blue Jays: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Pirates a win probability of 39%, while the Blue Jays have a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Blue Jays are more likely to beat the Pirates in the MLB game at Rogers Centre on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Pirates vs. Blue Jays predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365