Cardinals vs. Phillies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cardinals vs. Phillies MLB game on May 31, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Cardinals
2
4
May 31, 10:40PM Citizens Bank Park
Phillies
May 31, 10:40PM Citizens Bank Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Cardinals
0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 3 0
Phillies
0 3 0 0 0 0 1 0 X 4 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Cardinals STL
Win %
0%
100%
Phillies PHI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nolan Arenado flies out to deep right field to Nick Castellanos.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Fermín DH100000000.000
2 A. Burleson LF400000000.000
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B300001100.250
4 N. Gorman 2B400000200.000
5 N. Arenado 3B41111000.251.250
6 I. Herrera C300000200.000
7 M. Winn SS100000000.000
8 D. Carlson RF200001100.333
9 M. Siani CF300000100.000
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Schwarber DH300001100.250
2 J. Realmuto C400000200.000
3 B. Harper 1B40200010.51.250
4 A. Bohm 3B41100000.250.500
5 B. Stott 2B300000100.000
6 N. Castellanos RF31100000.3331.000
7 B. Marsh LF31110010.3331.000
8 E. Sosa SS31121010.3331.666
9 J. Rojas CF30110010.3330.666
Loading...

Cardinals vs. Phillies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cardinals vs. Phillies
  • Date: Friday, May 31, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Citizens Bank Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Phillies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Cardinals +176, Phillies -190

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cardinals: 36%
  • Phillies: 64%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cardinals a win probability of 36%, while the Phillies have a win probability of 64%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Phillies are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the MLB game at Citizens Bank Park on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cardinals vs. Phillies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365