Nationals vs. Guardians Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Nationals vs. Guardians MLB game on May 31, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Nationals
1
7
May 31, 11:10PM Progressive Field
Guardians
May 31, 11:10PM Progressive Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Nationals
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 4 0
Guardians
0 0 2 0 0 0 4 1 X 7 9 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Nationals WSH
Win %
0%
100%
Guardians CLE
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Eddie Rosario strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Nationals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Abrams SS400000100.000
2 L. Thomas RF400000100.000
3 J. Winker DH300001200.250
4 L. García 2B41300000.751.500
5 K. Ruiz C400000100.000
6 E. Rosario LF40110030.250.750
7 N. Senzel 3B300000000.000
8 J. Gallo 1B300000200.000
9 J. Young CF300000100.000
Guardians Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 S. Kwan LF42310110.751.550
2 T. Freeman CF41210000.51.000
3 J. Ramírez 3B30110000.3330.833
4 J. Naylor 1B410100100.000
5 D. Fry C31131100.3331.833
6 A. Giménez 2B40200000.51.250
7 K. Manzardo DH100000000.000
8 W. Brennan RF100000000.000
9 B. Rocchio SS220002000.500
Loading...

Nationals vs. Guardians: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Nationals vs. Guardians
  • Date: Friday, May 31, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Progressive Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Guardians favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Nationals +205, Guardians -235

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Nationals: 35%
  • Guardians: 65%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Nationals a win probability of 35%, while the Guardians have a win probability of 65%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Guardians are more likely to beat the Nationals in the MLB game at Progressive Field on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Nationals vs. Guardians predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365