Tigers vs. Red Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Tigers vs. Red Sox MLB game on May 31, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Tigers
3
7
May 31, 11:10PM Fenway Park
Red Sox
May 31, 11:10PM Fenway Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Tigers
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 3 7 0
Red Sox
0 0 0 4 1 2 0 0 X 7 12 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Tigers DET
Win %
0%
100%
Red Sox BOS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Riley Greene strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Tigers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 W. Pérez RF50100010.20.600
2 R. Greene CF41200120.51.350
3 M. Vierling 3B41100010.250.500
4 G. Urshela 1B40110000.250.500
5 C. Keith DH41121010.251.250
6 A. Baddoo LF400000100.000
7 A. Ibáñez 2B400000100.000
8 Z. McKinstry SS400000100.000
9 C. Kelly C30100100.3330.833
Red Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Duran LF400001000.200
2 W. Abreu RF400000100.000
3 C. Wong C31200010.6671.750
4 R. Devers 3B41100010.250.750
5 R. Refsnyder DH40110010.250.750
6 D. Smith 1B31210100.6671.750
7 V. Grissom 2B41100020.250.500
8 D. Hamilton SS41300010.751.500
9 C. Rafaela CF42252010.52.500
Loading...

Tigers vs. Red Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Tigers vs. Red Sox
  • Date: Friday, May 31, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Fenway Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Red Sox favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Tigers +145, Red Sox -165

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Tigers: 45%
  • Red Sox: 55%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Tigers a win probability of 45%, while the Red Sox have a win probability of 55%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Red Sox are more likely to beat the Tigers in the MLB game at Fenway Park on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Tigers vs. Red Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365