Rays vs. Orioles Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rays vs. Orioles MLB game on May 31, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rays
1
3
May 31, 11:05PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Orioles
May 31, 11:05PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rays
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 5 0
Orioles
0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 X 3 11 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rays TB
Win %
0%
100%
Orioles BAL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
José Caballero called out on strikes.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 Y. Díaz DH30100100.3330.833
2 B. Lowe 2B300001100.250
3 I. Paredes 3B40100010.250.750
4 J. Aranda 1B300001100.250
5 J. DeLuca RF300001000.250
6 R. Arozarena LF100000000.000
7 J. Siri CF200001200.333
8 B. Rortvedt C40110000.250.500
9 J. Caballero SS40100030.250.500
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS30100210.3330.933
2 A. Rutschman C50100000.20.400
3 R. O'Hearn DH400000100.000
4 R. Mountcastle 1B40200010.51.250
5 A. Santander RF41200010.51.000
6 C. Cowser CF31100000.3330.833
7 A. Hays LF21110000.51.000
8 R. Urías 3B40100010.250.500
9 J. Mateo 2B40220010.51.250
Loading...

Rays vs. Orioles: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rays vs. Orioles
  • Date: Friday, May 31, 2024
  • Time: 7:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rays +180, Orioles -140

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rays: 38%
  • Orioles: 62%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rays a win probability of 38%, while the Orioles have a win probability of 62%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the Rays in the MLB game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rays vs. Orioles predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365