D-Backs vs. Mets Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the D-Backs vs. Mets MLB game on May 30, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
D-Backs
2
3
May 30, 11:10PM Citi Field
Mets
May 30, 11:10PM Citi Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
D-Backs
0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 4 0
Mets
0 0 1 0 0 0 1 1 X 3 9 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
D-Backs ARI
Win %
0%
100%
Mets NYM
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jake McCarthy grounds out to second base, Jeff McNeil to Pete Alonso.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
D-Backs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Carroll CF310001200.250
2 K. Marte 2B40120000.250.750
3 R. Grichuk DH100000100.000
4 B. Alexander PR000000000.000
5 L. Gurriel LF40100000.250.500
6 P. Smith RF40100010.250.750
7 J. McCarthy PH100000000.000
8 G. Moreno C31100020.3330.666
9 K. Newman SS300000100.000
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 F. Lindor SS414210012.750
2 T. Nido C000000000.000
3 B. Nimmo LF400000100.000
4 J. Martinez DH31111100.3331.833
5 S. Marte RF40200020.51.000
6 J. McNeil 2B400000100.000
7 M. Vientos 3B40100010.250.500
8 P. Alonso 1B111000013.000
9 H. Bader CF100000000.000
Loading...

D-Backs vs. Mets: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: D-Backs vs. Mets
  • Date: Thursday, May 30, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Citi Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: D-Backs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7
  • Moneyline Odds: D-Backs -120, Mets +108

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • D-Backs: 47%
  • Mets: 53%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the D-Backs a win probability of 47%, while the Mets have a win probability of 53%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mets are more likely to beat the D-Backs in the MLB game at Citi Field on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our D-Backs vs. Mets predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365