Royals vs. Twins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Royals vs. Twins MLB game on May 30, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
May 30, 5:10PM Target Field
May 30, 5:10PM Target Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
2 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 2 6 7 2
0 0 0 2 1 4 0 0 X 7 9 1
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Royals KC
Win %
Twins MIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Vinnie Pasquantino grounds out to shallow infield, Jhoan Duran to Carlos Santana.
Quick Box Score
Royals Hitting
1 M. Garcia 3B43200100.51.100
2 B. Witt SS50230020.41.000
3 V. Pasquantino DH51221000.41.400
4 S. Perez 1B300001200.250
5 N. Velázquez RF400000200.000
6 N. Loftin 2B400000100.000
7 M. Melendez LF31111100.3331.833
8 A. Frazier PH010001001.000
9 K. Isbel CF400000100.000
Twins Hitting
1 M. Margot LF41100100.250.650
2 C. Correa SS41130010.251.000
3 R. Jeffers DH32232100.6673.417
4 E. Julien 2B000000000.000
5 B. Buxton CF400000200.000
6 W. Castro 3B41200000.51.000
7 M. Kepler RF21110000.51.000
8 C. Santana 1B310001100.250
9 C. Vázquez C40100010.250.500

Royals vs. Twins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Royals vs. Twins
  • Date: Thursday, May 30, 2024
  • Time: 1:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Target Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Royals +136, Twins -160

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Royals: 52%
  • Twins: 48%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Royals a win probability of 52%, while the Twins have a win probability of 48%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Royals are more likely to beat the Twins in the MLB game at Target Field on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Royals vs. Twins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners