Cubs vs. Brewers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cubs vs. Brewers MLB game on May 30, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Cubs
4
6
May 30, 5:10PM American Family Field
Brewers
May 30, 5:10PM American Family Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Cubs
1 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 4 9 0
Brewers
0 3 0 0 0 0 1 2 X 6 9 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Cubs CHC
Win %
0%
100%
Brewers MIL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Patrick Wisdom grounds out to shallow infield, Joey Ortiz to Owen Miller.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Cubs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Tauchman CF400000200.000
2 I. Happ LF400000000.000
3 C. Bellinger DH41211010.52.000
4 N. Madrigal 3B000000000.000
5 M. Busch 1B300001100.250
6 N. Hoerner 2B41200000.51.250
7 D. Swanson SS40100010.250.500
8 S. Suzuki RF21121000.52.500
9 P. Wisdom PH100000000.000
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Turang 2B30110110.3330.833
2 W. Contreras DH400000100.000
3 C. Yelich LF310001100.250
4 W. Adames SS31200110.6671.750
5 O. Miller 1B100000000.000
6 G. Sánchez C31131010.3331.583
7 S. Frelick RF41200020.51.000
8 J. Ortiz 3B31110000.3331.000
9 B. Perkins CF31210000.6671.334
Loading...

Cubs vs. Brewers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cubs vs. Brewers
  • Date: Thursday, May 30, 2024
  • Time: 1:10 PM ET
  • Venue: American Family Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Cubs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Cubs +105, Brewers -120

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cubs: 55%
  • Brewers: 45%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cubs a win probability of 55%, while the Brewers have a win probability of 45%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cubs are more likely to beat the Brewers in the MLB game at American Family Field on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cubs vs. Brewers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365