Marlins vs. Padres Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Marlins vs. Padres MLB game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Marlins
9
1
May 29, 8:10PM PETCO Park
Padres
May 29, 8:10PM PETCO Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Marlins
0 2 1 0 3 1 1 0 1 9 16 0
Padres
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 8 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Marlins MIA
Win %
100%
0%
Padres SD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
José Azocar grounds out to shallow infield, Jake Burger to Tanner Scott.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 D. Myers CF000000000.000
2 B. De La Cruz DH500000200.000
3 E. Rivera 3B000000000.000
4 J. Sánchez RF51211010.41.400
5 J. Burger 1B51210000.40.800
6 N. Gordon LF42200110.51.100
7 O. Lopez 2B42210100.51.100
8 V. Bruján SS50110010.20.400
9 N. Fortes C51220000.41.000
Padres Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Arraez 1B30100000.3330.833
2 F. Tatis RF40100000.250.500
3 J. Profar LF30100100.3330.833
4 M. Machado 3B40100010.250.500
5 J. Cronenworth 2B400000100.000
6 D. Solano DH40200000.51.000
7 L. Campusano C400000000.000
8 J. Azocar PH100000000.000
9 H. Kim SS31111000.3331.666
Loading...

Marlins vs. Padres: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Marlins vs. Padres
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: PETCO Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Padres favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7
  • Moneyline Odds: Marlins +154, Padres -180

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Marlins: 37%
  • Padres: 63%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Marlins a win probability of 37%, while the Padres have a win probability of 63%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Padres are more likely to beat the Marlins in the MLB game at PETCO Park on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Marlins vs. Padres predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365