Dodgers vs. Mets Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dodgers vs. Mets MLB game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Dodgers
10
3
May 29, 8:10PM Citi Field
Mets
May 29, 8:10PM Citi Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Dodgers
0 1 0 1 1 0 0 6 1 10 16 0
Mets
0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 3 9 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Dodgers LAD
Win %
100%
0%
Mets NYM
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Mark Vientos strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Betts SS400001000.200
2 S. Ohtani DH51231010.41.400
3 F. Freeman 1B400001200.200
4 W. Smith C53322000.62.600
5 T. Hernández LF50100020.20.400
6 J. Heyward RF222110014.500
7 G. Lux 2B110001000.500
8 M. Rojas 3B51410000.81.800
9 C. Taylor CF100000100.000
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 F. Lindor SS41100100.250.650
2 B. Baty 3B40100010.250.500
3 J. Martinez DH50110020.20.600
4 M. Vientos 1B500000200.000
5 S. Marte RF30200110.6671.417
6 B. Nimmo LF100000000.000
7 J. McNeil 2B40100000.250.500
8 H. Bader CF41100000.250.500
9 T. Nido C31221110.6672.417
Loading...

Dodgers vs. Mets: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dodgers vs. Mets
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Citi Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Dodgers -118, Mets +102

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dodgers: 46%
  • Mets: 54%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Dodgers a win probability of 46%, while the Mets have a win probability of 54%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mets are more likely to beat the Dodgers in the MLB game at Citi Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Dodgers vs. Mets predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365