Royals vs. Twins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Royals vs. Twins MLB game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Royals
6
1
May 29, 11:40PM Target Field
Twins
May 29, 11:40PM Target Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Royals
0 0 4 0 2 0 0 0 0 6 10 1
Twins
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Royals KC
Win %
100%
0%
Twins MIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Max Kepler pops out to second base to Adam Frazier.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Royals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Garcia 3B400001100.200
2 B. Witt SS41210000.51.000
3 S. Perez C42221000.52.000
4 A. Frazier 2B400000000.000
5 N. Velázquez DH42232000.52.500
6 N. Loftin 1B40100010.250.500
7 M. Melendez LF400000100.000
8 H. Renfroe RF40100020.250.500
9 K. Isbel CF41200000.51.250
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Margot LF100001000.500
2 C. Correa SS500000100.000
3 B. Buxton PH100000100.000
4 M. Kepler RF50100010.20.400
5 R. Jeffers C300001100.250
6 E. Julien 2B400000200.000
7 W. Castro CF41300000.751.750
8 C. Santana 1B30100100.3330.833
9 J. Miranda 3B30110010.3330.583
Loading...

Royals vs. Twins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Royals vs. Twins
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 7:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Target Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Royals +114, Twins -130

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Royals: 45%
  • Twins: 55%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Royals a win probability of 45%, while the Twins have a win probability of 55%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Twins are more likely to beat the Royals in the MLB game at Target Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Royals vs. Twins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365