Guardians vs. Rockies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Guardians vs. Rockies MLB game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
May 30, 12:40AM Coors Field
May 30, 12:40AM Coors Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 4 8 0
1 6 0 0 0 0 0 0 X 7 9 0
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Guardians CLE
Win %
Rockies COL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Andrés Giménez strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Guardians Hitting
1 T. Freeman CF400001000.200
2 A. Giménez 2B51100010.20.400
3 J. Ramírez DH41100000.250.750
4 J. Naylor 1B40210010.51.250
5 D. Fry LF40110000.250.500
6 J. Rodríguez RF310001200.250
7 K. Manzardo PH100000100.000
8 W. Brennan PH111100012.000
9 B. Rocchio SS40210010.51.000
Rockies Hitting
1 E. Tovar SS31100110.3330.833
2 B. Rodgers 2B41121000.251.250
3 R. McMahon 3B31110010.3330.833
4 E. Díaz DH40110000.250.750
5 E. Montero 1B31100100.3330.833
6 B. Doyle CF212002012.000
7 J. Stallings C41110010.250.750
8 S. Bouchard LF300100000.000
9 J. Cave RF000000000.000

Guardians vs. Rockies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Guardians vs. Rockies
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 8:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Coors Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Guardians favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 11
  • Moneyline Odds: Guardians -148, Rockies +128

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Guardians: 57%
  • Rockies: 43%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Guardians a win probability of 57%, while the Rockies have a win probability of 43%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Guardians are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Coors Field on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Guardians vs. Rockies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners