Red Sox vs. Orioles Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Red Sox vs. Orioles MLB game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Red Sox
1
6
May 29, 10:35PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Orioles
May 29, 10:35PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Red Sox
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 6 0
Orioles
0 5 0 0 0 0 1 0 X 6 6 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Red Sox BOS
Win %
0%
100%
Orioles BAL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ceddanne Rafaela hits into a force out to third base. David Hamilton out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Red Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 R. González RF100000100.000
2 E. Valdez LF000000000.000
3 R. Refsnyder DH40100010.250.500
4 R. Devers 3B300001000.250
5 C. Wong C41200010.51.000
6 D. Smith 1B400100000.000
7 V. Grissom 2B30100100.3330.833
8 D. Hamilton SS30100100.3330.833
9 C. Rafaela CF400000100.000
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS41141020.251.250
2 R. Mountcastle 1B40200010.51.000
3 R. O'Hearn DH400000100.000
4 C. Cowser LF310000000.250
5 A. Santander RF41100000.250.500
6 C. Mullins CF400000200.000
7 J. Mateo 2B200001000.333
8 R. Urías 3B222210013.500
9 J. McCann C210001100.333
Loading...

Red Sox vs. Orioles: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Red Sox vs. Orioles
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 6:35 PM ET
  • Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7
  • Moneyline Odds: Red Sox +154, Orioles -180

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Red Sox: 38%
  • Orioles: 62%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Red Sox a win probability of 38%, while the Orioles have a win probability of 62%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the Red Sox in the MLB game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Red Sox vs. Orioles predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365