Royals vs. Twins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Royals vs. Twins MLB game on May 28, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Royals
2
4
May 28, 11:40PM Target Field
Twins
May 28, 11:40PM Target Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Royals
0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2 5 0
Twins
2 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 X 4 11 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Royals KC
Win %
0%
100%
Twins MIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nick Loftin grounds out to first base, Carlos Santana to Jhoan Duran.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Royals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Garcia 3B400000000.000
2 B. Witt SS400000200.000
3 S. Perez 1B40100000.250.750
4 D. Blanco PR000000000.000
5 M. Melendez PH100000100.000
6 N. Loftin 2B31100100.3330.833
7 H. Renfroe RF31100010.3331.000
8 G. Hampson LF30110000.3330.666
9 K. Isbel CF200101100.333
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Kepler RF200000000.000
2 C. Correa SS41100010.250.750
3 R. Jeffers DH400000200.000
4 J. Miranda 3B40120020.250.500
5 B. Buxton CF212002013.000
6 W. Castro LF400000100.000
7 E. Julien 2B20110010.51.000
8 C. Santana 1B30200110.6671.417
9 C. Vázquez C41100020.250.750
Loading...

Royals vs. Twins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Royals vs. Twins
  • Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024
  • Time: 7:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Target Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Royals favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Royals -132, Twins +115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Royals: 54%
  • Twins: 46%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Royals a win probability of 54%, while the Twins have a win probability of 46%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Royals are more likely to beat the Twins in the MLB game at Target Field on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Royals vs. Twins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365