Blue Jays vs. White Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Blue Jays vs. White Sox MLB game on May 28, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Blue Jays
7
2
May 28, 11:40PM Guaranteed Rate Field
White Sox
May 28, 11:40PM Guaranteed Rate Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Blue Jays
0 3 0 0 0 1 0 3 0 7 13 0
White Sox
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 8 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Blue Jays TOR
Win %
100%
0%
White Sox CWS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Corey Julks grounds out to shortstop, Bo Bichette to Vladimir Guerrero.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 D. Schneider 2B41330110.751.917
2 D. Jansen C61200010.3330.666
3 V. Guerrero 1B50100110.20.533
4 B. Bichette SS51110010.20.400
5 J. Turner DH40120110.250.650
6 D. Varsho LF50200020.40.800
7 G. Springer RF222003012.000
8 I. Kiner-Falefa 3B41110100.250.900
9 K. Kiermaier CF410001100.200
White Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Pham CF400000100.000
2 Z. Remillard 2B111000012.000
3 D. Mendick DH101000013.000
4 A. Vaughn 1B40110000.250.500
5 A. Benintendi LF400000000.000
6 K. Lee C40100010.250.500
7 P. DeJong SS400000100.000
8 C. Julks RF41100000.250.500
9 B. Ramos 3B300000000.000
Loading...

Blue Jays vs. White Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Blue Jays vs. White Sox
  • Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024
  • Time: 7:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Blue Jays favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Blue Jays -220, White Sox +185

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Blue Jays: 62%
  • White Sox: 38%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Blue Jays a win probability of 62%, while the White Sox have a win probability of 38%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Blue Jays are more likely to beat the White Sox in the MLB game at Guaranteed Rate Field on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Blue Jays vs. White Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365