Guardians vs. Rockies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Guardians vs. Rockies MLB game on May 28, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Guardians
13
7
May 29, 12:40AM Coors Field
Rockies
May 29, 12:40AM Coors Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Guardians
2 0 0 2 3 0 3 3 0 13 13 1
Rockies
0 0 2 2 0 3 0 0 0 7 10 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Guardians CLE
Win %
100%
0%
Rockies COL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Kris Bryant grounds out to shortstop. Elias Díaz out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Guardians Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Freeman CF500000000.000
2 A. Giménez 2B42200110.51.100
3 J. Ramírez 3B34221200.6672.800
4 J. Naylor 1B43252100.52.600
5 D. Fry LF53331000.61.800
6 K. Manzardo DH51310010.61.600
7 W. Brennan RF40100100.250.650
8 B. Naylor C400100200.000
9 G. Arias SS300100000.000
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Blackmon RF51210000.40.800
2 E. Tovar SS51200020.41.000
3 R. McMahon 3B50110040.20.400
4 E. Díaz C50100030.20.400
5 K. Bryant 1B41121120.251.400
6 B. Rodgers 2B30100110.3330.833
7 B. Doyle CF400000000.000
8 S. Bouchard LF22100210.51.250
9 E. Montero DH32121110.3331.833
Loading...

Guardians vs. Rockies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Guardians vs. Rockies
  • Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024
  • Time: 8:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Coors Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Guardians favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 10.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Guardians -130, Rockies +115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Guardians: 53%
  • Rockies: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Guardians a win probability of 53%, while the Rockies have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Guardians are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Coors Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Guardians vs. Rockies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365