Cardinals vs. Reds Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cardinals vs. Reds MLB game on May 28, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Cardinals
7
1
May 28, 10:40PM Great American Ball Park
Reds
May 28, 10:40PM Great American Ball Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Cardinals
0 0 1 2 0 0 3 0 1 7 13 0
Reds
0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 4 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Cardinals STL
Win %
100%
0%
Reds CIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Mike Ford called out on strikes.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Winn SS50120000.20.600
2 L. Nootbaar RF50100020.20.400
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B41200100.51.350
4 I. Herrera C51310010.61.200
5 N. Arenado 3B41121100.251.400
6 A. Burleson DH500000000.000
7 D. Carlson LF31100100.3330.833
8 N. Gorman 2B41121020.251.250
9 M. Siani CF111000012.000
Reds Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Hurtubise LF300000100.250
2 E. De La Cruz SS40100010.250.500
3 J. Candelario 3B40100020.250.750
4 S. Steer 1B400000200.000
5 J. Fraley RF40100010.250.750
6 T. Stephenson C400000100.000
7 N. Martini DH200001000.500
8 J. India 2B300001100.250
9 M. Ford PH100000100.000
Loading...

Cardinals vs. Reds: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cardinals vs. Reds
  • Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Great American Ball Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Reds favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Cardinals +114, Reds -130

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cardinals: 45%
  • Reds: 55%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cardinals a win probability of 45%, while the Reds have a win probability of 55%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Reds are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the MLB game at Great American Ball Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cardinals vs. Reds predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365