Nationals vs. Braves Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Nationals vs. Braves MLB game on May 28, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
May 28, 11:20PM Truist Park
May 28, 11:20PM Truist Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 X 2 5 0
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Nationals WSH
Win %
Braves ATL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Eddie Rosario strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Nationals Hitting
1 C. Abrams SS40200010.51.250
2 L. Thomas RF400000100.000
3 E. Rosario PH100000100.000
4 N. Senzel 3B30100000.3330.666
5 K. Ruiz DH300000000.000
6 J. Winker LF20100110.51.167
7 I. Vargas 2B300000100.000
8 R. Adams C300000300.000
9 J. Young CF300000000.000
Braves Hitting
1 M. Harris CF200002100.500
2 A. Riley 3B400000300.000
3 M. Ozuna DH41111020.251.250
4 M. Olson 1B31100000.3330.666
5 O. Albies 2B20100110.51.167
6 S. Murphy C30100010.3330.666
7 J. Kelenic LF200100200.000
8 A. Duvall RF30100020.3331.000
9 O. Arcia SS300000000.000

Nationals vs. Braves: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Nationals vs. Braves
  • Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024
  • Time: 7:20 PM ET
  • Venue: Truist Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Braves favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Nationals +220, Braves -250

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Nationals: 32%
  • Braves: 68%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Nationals a win probability of 32%, while the Braves have a win probability of 68%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Braves are more likely to beat the Nationals in the MLB game at Truist Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Nationals vs. Braves predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners