Cardinals vs. Reds Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cardinals vs. Reds MLB game on May 27, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Cardinals
1
3
May 27, 8:10PM Great American Ball Park
Reds
May 27, 8:10PM Great American Ball Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Cardinals
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 5 2
Reds
1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 X 3 5 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Cardinals STL
Win %
0%
100%
Reds CIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nolan Arenado pops out to shallow right field to Jeimer Candelario.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Winn SS40100010.250.500
2 A. Burleson RF40100020.250.500
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B41111010.251.250
4 I. Herrera DH40100020.250.500
5 N. Arenado 3B400000100.000
6 D. Carlson CF30100010.3330.666
7 N. Gorman 2B300000100.000
8 P. Pagés C300000100.000
9 B. Donovan LF100000100.000
Reds Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 S. Espinal 3B100000000.000
2 E. De La Cruz SS200002100.500
3 J. Candelario 1B31111100.3331.833
4 S. Steer LF40100010.250.500
5 J. Fraley RF30100110.3330.833
6 T. Stephenson C400000100.000
7 N. Martini DH310001000.250
8 J. India 2B21100100.51.167
9 S. Fairchild CF100000000.000
Loading...

Cardinals vs. Reds: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cardinals vs. Reds
  • Date: Monday, May 27, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Great American Ball Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Reds favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Cardinals +136, Reds -158

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cardinals: 41%
  • Reds: 59%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cardinals a win probability of 41%, while the Reds have a win probability of 59%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Reds are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the MLB game at Great American Ball Park on Monday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cardinals vs. Reds predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365