Giants vs. Mets Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Giants vs. Mets MLB game on May 26, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Giants
3
4
May 26, 5:40PM Citi Field
Mets
May 26, 5:40PM Citi Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Giants
0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 3 7 1
Mets
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 4 8 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Giants SF
Win %
0%
100%
Mets NYM
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Omar Narváez singles to shallow center field. Brett Baty to second. Harrison Bader to third. Jeff McNeil scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Giants Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Matos CF400000100.000
2 T. Estrada 2B400000100.000
3 P. Bailey C40100020.250.750
4 M. Chapman 3B41100000.250.750
5 W. Flores 1B41100000.250.750
6 J. Soler DH30100110.3330.833
7 H. Ramos LF30110100.3331.167
8 M. Yastrzemski RF200000000.000
9 B. Wisely SS31211010.6672.334
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 F. Lindor SS40100020.250.500
2 P. Alonso 1B300001100.250
3 B. Nimmo LF41100020.250.500
4 S. Marte PR010000000.000
5 D. Stewart RF410000100.000
6 J. McNeil 2B31100010.3331.167
7 H. Bader CF40230000.51.250
8 B. Baty 3B30100000.3330.833
9 O. Narváez C101100012.000
Loading...

Giants vs. Mets: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Giants vs. Mets
  • Date: Sunday, May 26, 2024
  • Time: 1:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Citi Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Giants favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Giants -110, Mets -102

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Giants: 49%
  • Mets: 51%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Giants a win probability of 49%, while the Mets have a win probability of 51%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mets are more likely to beat the Giants in the MLB game at Citi Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Giants vs. Mets predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365