Blue Jays vs. Tigers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Blue Jays vs. Tigers MLB game on May 26, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Blue Jays
11
14
May 26, 3:35PM Comerica Park
Tigers
May 26, 3:35PM Comerica Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Blue Jays
0 0 0 2 1 2 1 5 0 11 14 0
Tigers
0 4 1 0 3 1 0 2 3 14 17 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Blue Jays TOR
Win %
0%
100%
Tigers DET
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Matt Vierling homers to center field. Kerry Carpenter scores. Spencer Torkelson scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 D. Schneider LF310102000.333
2 D. Jansen C51200100.40.900
3 V. Guerrero 1B51410000.81.800
4 B. Bichette SS51220000.40.800
5 K. Kiermaier DH010000000.000
6 D. Varsho CF51131010.21.000
7 I. Kiner-Falefa 2B42211100.51.850
8 E. Clement 3B51100000.20.600
9 C. Biggio RF42221110.51.850
Tigers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Vierling 3B63442000.6672.334
2 C. Keith 2B21100000.51.500
3 M. Canha LF51320000.61.400
4 M. Englert P000000000.000
5 C. Kelly C51131000.21.000
6 S. Torkelson 1B53311020.62.000
7 W. Pérez CF31100100.3330.833
8 J. Báez SS51120000.20.600
9 K. Carpenter RF110000100.500
Loading...

Blue Jays vs. Tigers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Blue Jays vs. Tigers
  • Date: Sunday, May 26, 2024
  • Time: 11:35 AM ET
  • Venue: Comerica Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Blue Jays favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Blue Jays -130, Tigers +115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Blue Jays: 55%
  • Tigers: 45%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Blue Jays a win probability of 55%, while the Tigers have a win probability of 45%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Blue Jays are more likely to beat the Tigers in the MLB game at Comerica Park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Blue Jays vs. Tigers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365