Phillies vs. Rockies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Phillies vs. Rockies MLB game on May 26, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Phillies
2
5
May 26, 7:10PM Coors Field
Rockies
May 26, 7:10PM Coors Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Phillies
0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 2 5 1
Rockies
2 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 X 5 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Phillies PHI
Win %
0%
100%
Rockies COL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nick Castellanos flies out to deep right field to Charlie Blackmon.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Schwarber DH310001100.250
2 J. Realmuto C40100030.250.500
3 B. Harper 1B400000000.000
4 A. Bohm 3B40110000.250.500
5 B. Stott 2B400000100.000
6 N. Castellanos RF400000100.000
7 B. Marsh CF212001012.000
8 E. Sosa SS300000100.000
9 K. Clemens LF100000000.000
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 E. Tovar SS31100120.3330.833
2 B. Rodgers 2B41210010.51.000
3 R. McMahon 3B31121110.3331.833
4 E. Díaz C400000100.000
5 K. Bryant DH40100010.250.500
6 B. Doyle CF310001100.250
7 C. Blackmon RF100000000.000
8 E. Montero 1B210001000.333
9 J. Cave LF000000000.000
Loading...

Phillies vs. Rockies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Phillies vs. Rockies
  • Date: Sunday, May 26, 2024
  • Time: 3:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Coors Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Phillies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 10
  • Moneyline Odds: Phillies -205, Rockies +180

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Phillies: 46%
  • Rockies: 54%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Phillies a win probability of 46%, while the Rockies have a win probability of 54%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Rockies are more likely to beat the Phillies in the MLB game at Coors Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Phillies vs. Rockies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365