Marlins vs. D-Backs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Marlins vs. D-Backs MLB game on May 26, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Marlins
3
1
May 26, 8:10PM Chase Field
D-Backs
May 26, 8:10PM Chase Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Marlins
0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3 9 0
D-Backs
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Marlins MIA
Win %
100%
0%
D-Backs ARI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Eugenio Suárez strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Sánchez RF212000012.000
2 N. Gordon LF000000000.000
3 J. Bell DH500000300.000
4 J. Burger 1B40120110.250.650
5 E. Rivera 3B400000100.200
6 J. Chisholm CF40200010.51.250
7 T. Anderson SS400000200.000
8 V. Bruján 2B300000000.250
9 N. Fortes C31100110.3330.833
D-Backs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Marte DH400000100.000
2 C. Carroll CF31100110.3331.500
3 L. Gurriel LF400100000.000
4 C. Walker 1B40100030.250.500
5 R. Grichuk RF400000100.000
6 G. Moreno C40100000.250.500
7 E. Suárez 3B40100020.250.500
8 B. Alexander 2B30100020.3330.666
9 K. Newman SS30100010.3330.666
Loading...

Marlins vs. D-Backs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Marlins vs. D-Backs
  • Date: Sunday, May 26, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Chase Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: D-Backs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Marlins +120, D-Backs -130

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Marlins: 48%
  • D-Backs: 52%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Marlins a win probability of 48%, while the D-Backs have a win probability of 52%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the D-Backs are more likely to beat the Marlins in the MLB game at Chase Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Marlins vs. D-Backs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365