Mariners vs. Nationals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mariners vs. Nationals MLB game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mariners
1
3
May 25, 8:05PM Nationals Park
Nationals
May 25, 8:05PM Nationals Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mariners
0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 5 0
Nationals
0 1 0 0 0 0 2 0 X 3 6 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mariners SEA
Win %
0%
100%
Nationals WSH
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Julio Rodríguez grounds out to shortstop, CJ Abrams to Joey Gallo.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Crawford SS400000000.000
2 D. Moore LF30100010.3331.167
3 L. Raley RF400000200.000
4 C. Raleigh C400000400.000
5 M. Garver DH200000100.000
6 J. Rodríguez CF41111010.251.250
7 T. France 1B30100010.3330.666
8 J. Polanco 2B30100000.3330.666
9 J. Rojas 3B300000100.000
Nationals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Abrams SS400000100.000
2 E. Rosario LF400000300.000
3 J. Meneses DH300000100.000
4 L. García 2B31100000.3330.666
5 V. Robles RF010000000.000
6 K. Ruiz C212100012.167
7 I. Vargas 3B100100000.000
8 J. Gallo 1B30110000.3330.666
9 J. Young CF300000100.000
Loading...

Mariners vs. Nationals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mariners vs. Nationals
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 4:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Nationals Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mariners favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Mariners -160, Nationals +140

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mariners: 57%
  • Nationals: 43%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mariners a win probability of 57%, while the Nationals have a win probability of 43%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mariners are more likely to beat the Nationals in the MLB game at Nationals Park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mariners vs. Nationals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365