Royals vs. Rays Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Royals vs. Rays MLB game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Royals
7
4
May 25, 8:10PM Tropicana Field
Rays
May 25, 8:10PM Tropicana Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 RHE
Royals
1 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 3 7 11 1
Rays
0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 4 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Royals KC
Win %
100%
0%
Rays TB
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Richie Palacios flies out to center field to Garrett Hampson.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Royals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Garcia 3B50210000.40.800
2 B. Witt SS40110100.250.750
3 V. Pasquantino 1B300100100.200
4 F. Fermin C010000000.000
5 N. Velázquez DH52221000.41.600
6 A. Frazier 2B52310020.61.400
7 G. Hampson CF202001012.500
8 H. Renfroe RF320002000.400
9 D. Blanco LF100101000.333
Rays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 R. Palacios 2B51200100.40.900
2 H. Ramírez LF21110000.51.000
3 I. Paredes DH400101000.200
4 Y. Díaz 1B200000000.000
5 J. DeLuca RF50110000.20.600
6 J. Caballero SS400000200.200
7 R. Arozarena PH000001001.000
8 A. Rosario 3B500000100.000
9 J. Siri CF310001100.400
Loading...

Royals vs. Rays: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Royals vs. Rays
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Tropicana Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Royals favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Royals -108, Rays -108

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Royals: 49%
  • Rays: 51%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Royals a win probability of 49%, while the Rays have a win probability of 51%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Rays are more likely to beat the Royals in the MLB game at Tropicana Field on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Royals vs. Rays predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365