Cubs vs. Cardinals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cubs vs. Cardinals MLB game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Cubs
6
7
May 25, 11:15PM Busch Stadium
Cardinals
May 25, 11:15PM Busch Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Cubs
0 0 0 3 0 0 1 0 2 6 12 0
Cardinals
0 0 2 0 0 1 0 4 X 7 15 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Cubs CHC
Win %
0%
100%
Cardinals STL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Christopher Morel hits into a force out to second base. Cody Bellinger out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Cubs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Tauchman LF41210100.51.100
2 S. Suzuki RF50100010.20.400
3 C. Bellinger CF50210010.40.800
4 C. Morel DH41100100.250.650
5 N. Hoerner 2B41220010.51.250
6 M. Busch 1B41110000.250.500
7 D. Swanson SS31100110.3330.833
8 N. Madrigal 3B111000012.000
9 I. Happ PH100000000.000
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Donovan LF52220000.40.800
2 L. Nootbaar RF51310020.61.600
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B50210010.41.000
4 N. Arenado 3B40110010.250.500
5 A. Burleson DH41200000.51.000
6 N. Gorman 2B42200010.51.000
7 I. Herrera C300001100.250
8 M. Winn SS40210000.51.250
9 D. Carlson CF010000000.000
Loading...

Cubs vs. Cardinals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cubs vs. Cardinals
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 7:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Busch Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Cubs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Cubs -105, Cardinals -108

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cubs: 49%
  • Cardinals: 51%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cubs a win probability of 49%, while the Cardinals have a win probability of 51%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cardinals are more likely to beat the Cubs in the MLB game at Busch Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cubs vs. Cardinals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365