Yankees vs. Padres Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Yankees vs. Padres MLB game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
May 26, 1:40AM PETCO Park
May 26, 1:40AM PETCO Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
2 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 4 9 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 4 0
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Yankees NYY
Win %
Padres SD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Luis Campusano grounds out to shortstop, Oswaldo Cabrera to Anthony Rizzo.
Quick Box Score
Yankees Hitting
1 A. Volpe SS51200010.40.800
2 J. Soto RF400000200.000
3 A. Judge CF42221020.52.000
4 A. Verdugo LF41200000.51.000
5 G. Stanton DH400000200.000
6 A. Rizzo 1B30110110.3330.833
7 G. Torres 2B30110020.3330.583
8 A. Wells C400000200.000
9 O. Cabrera 3B40100010.250.500
Padres Hitting
1 L. Arraez 1B40100000.250.500
2 F. Tatis RF41111020.251.250
3 J. Profar LF200001000.500
4 J. Cronenworth 2B40100000.251.000
5 M. Machado 3B40100000.250.500
6 D. Peralta DH400000300.000
7 J. Merrill CF400000100.000
8 L. Campusano C200002000.500
9 H. Kim SS300000100.000

Yankees vs. Padres: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Yankees vs. Padres
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: PETCO Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Padres favored at undefined
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Yankees +106, Padres -120

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Yankees: 44%
  • Padres: 56%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Yankees a win probability of 44%, while the Padres have a win probability of 56%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Padres are more likely to beat the Yankees in the MLB game at PETCO Park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Yankees vs. Padres predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners