Phillies vs. Rockies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Phillies vs. Rockies MLB game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Phillies
8
4
May 26, 1:10AM Coors Field
Rockies
May 26, 1:10AM Coors Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Phillies
1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 6 8 12 1
Rockies
1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 9 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Phillies PHI
Win %
100%
0%
Rockies COL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ezequiel Tovar strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Schwarber DH323101012.133
2 B. Stott 2B41100100.250.650
3 B. Harper 1B51241020.41.400
4 A. Bohm 3B51200010.41.000
5 N. Castellanos RF50110000.20.400
6 B. Marsh LF310001000.250
7 E. Sosa SS41110000.251.000
8 G. Stubbs C41210000.51.000
9 C. Pache CF000000000.000
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Blackmon DH50110000.20.600
2 E. Tovar SS51200030.40.800
3 R. McMahon 3B310001100.250
4 K. Bryant 1B200102100.500
5 B. Rodgers 2B40110010.250.500
6 J. Cave LF400000100.000
7 B. Doyle CF41200010.51.000
8 J. Stallings C40200020.51.000
9 H. Goodman RF41110010.250.500
Loading...

Phillies vs. Rockies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Phillies vs. Rockies
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 9:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Coors Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Phillies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 10.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Phillies -235, Rockies +200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Phillies: 63%
  • Rockies: 37%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Phillies a win probability of 63%, while the Rockies have a win probability of 37%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Phillies are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Coors Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Phillies vs. Rockies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365