Dodgers vs. Reds Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dodgers vs. Reds MLB game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Dodgers
1
3
May 25, 11:15PM Great American Ball Park
Reds
May 25, 11:15PM Great American Ball Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Dodgers
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 5 0
Reds
1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 X 3 9 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Dodgers LAD
Win %
0%
100%
Reds CIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Teoscar Hernández grounds out to second base, Jonathan India to Spencer Steer.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Betts SS40100000.250.500
2 S. Ohtani DH40100030.251.000
3 F. Freeman 1B40100000.250.750
4 W. Smith C41100000.250.500
5 T. Hernández LF40100020.250.500
6 G. Lux 2B200001000.333
7 J. Heyward RF200001000.333
8 K. Hernández 3B300000200.000
9 C. Taylor CF300000100.000
Reds Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Hurtubise LF31200010.6671.667
2 E. De La Cruz SS30110110.3330.833
3 S. Steer 1B41111010.251.250
4 J. Fraley RF40200010.51.000
5 T. Stephenson C30100010.3330.666
6 M. Ford DH300000000.000
7 J. India 2B300000100.000
8 S. Fairchild CF100000000.000
9 S. Espinal 3B30100000.3330.666
Loading...

Dodgers vs. Reds: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dodgers vs. Reds
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 7:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Great American Ball Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Dodgers -145, Reds +132

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dodgers: 55%
  • Reds: 45%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Dodgers a win probability of 55%, while the Reds have a win probability of 45%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dodgers are more likely to beat the Reds in the MLB game at Great American Ball Park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Dodgers vs. Reds predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365