Cubs vs. Cardinals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cubs vs. Cardinals MLB game on May 24, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Cubs
vs.
May 25, 12:15AM Busch Stadium
Cardinals
May 25, 12:15AM Busch Stadium
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 12:30AM, May 25
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Cubs
Moneyline
Win %
57%
43%
Cardinals
Cubs CHC
Moneyline
Win %
57%
43%
Cardinals STL
Shota Imanaga 5-0, 0.84 ERA
Miles Mikolas 3-5, 5.77 ERA
Weather Forecast
Last Updated: May 24, 11:56AM
82°FSunny
RoofNone
Humidity63%
Wind speed14mph
Cloud cover17%
Dew point68°F
Wind directionSSE
Loading...

Cubs vs. Cardinals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cubs vs. Cardinals
  • Date: Friday, May 24, 2024
  • Time: 8:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Busch Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Cubs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Cubs -148, Cardinals +130

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cubs: 57%
  • Cardinals: 43%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cubs a win probability of 57%, while the Cardinals have a win probability of 43%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cubs are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the MLB game at Busch Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cubs vs. Cardinals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365