Giants vs. Mets Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Giants vs. Mets MLB game on May 24, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Giants
8
7
May 24, 11:10PM Citi Field
Mets
May 24, 11:10PM Citi Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Giants
0 1 1 0 0 0 0 5 1 8 9 3
Mets
1 0 0 2 2 0 1 0 1 7 9 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Giants SF
Win %
100%
0%
Mets NYM
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Mark Vientos grounds out to shallow infield, Matt Chapman to LaMonte Wade.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Giants Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Matos CF500100000.000
2 L. Wade 1B410000100.000
3 T. Estrada 2B41110000.250.750
4 M. Chapman 3B310001100.250
5 P. Bailey C41241000.51.750
6 J. Soler DH41111000.251.250
7 H. Ramos LF300001200.250
8 M. Yastrzemski RF42211010.51.750
9 M. Luciano SS41300010.752.000
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 F. Lindor SS51210020.41.000
2 T. Taylor PR000000000.000
3 B. Nimmo LF300000100.400
4 J. Martinez DH51111030.21.000
5 M. Vientos 3B42111110.251.400
6 S. Marte RF41100000.250.500
7 J. McNeil 2B40110010.250.500
8 D. Stewart PH111000013.000
9 B. Baty PH100000000.000
Loading...

Giants vs. Mets: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Giants vs. Mets
  • Date: Friday, May 24, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Citi Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mets favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Giants +124, Mets -142

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Giants: 42%
  • Mets: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Giants a win probability of 42%, while the Mets have a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mets are more likely to beat the Giants in the MLB game at Citi Field on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Giants vs. Mets predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365