Orioles vs. White Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Orioles vs. White Sox MLB game on May 24, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Orioles
6
4
May 24, 11:40PM Guaranteed Rate Field
White Sox
May 24, 11:40PM Guaranteed Rate Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Orioles
0 0 1 0 3 0 0 2 0 6 8 1
White Sox
0 0 0 0 3 0 1 0 0 4 9 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Orioles BAL
Win %
100%
0%
White Sox CWS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Tommy Pham flies out to deep center field to Colton Cowser.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS52221000.41.600
2 J. Westburg 3B41110100.250.900
3 R. O'Hearn DH41200000.51.250
4 R. Mountcastle 1B30110100.3331.167
5 A. Santander RF310001100.250
6 C. Cowser CF100000000.000
7 K. Stowers LF000000000.000
8 J. Mateo 2B400000100.000
9 J. McCann C41100010.250.500
White Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Pham CF51100020.20.400
2 A. Vaughn 1B32221110.6672.750
3 G. Sheets DH400000100.000
4 P. DeJong SS40120020.250.500
5 C. Julks RF30200100.6671.750
6 K. Lee C40200000.51.000
7 A. Benintendi LF400000000.000
8 Z. DeLoach PH100000100.000
9 N. Lopez 2B41100010.250.500
Loading...

Orioles vs. White Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Orioles vs. White Sox
  • Date: Friday, May 24, 2024
  • Time: 7:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Orioles -250, White Sox +220

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Orioles: 64%
  • White Sox: 36%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Orioles a win probability of 64%, while the White Sox have a win probability of 36%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the White Sox in the MLB game at Guaranteed Rate Field on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Orioles vs. White Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365