Brewers vs. Red Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brewers vs. Red Sox MLB game on May 24, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Brewers
7
2
May 24, 11:10PM Fenway Park
Red Sox
May 24, 11:10PM Fenway Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Brewers
0 0 3 0 3 0 0 0 1 7 11 0
Red Sox
0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 2 9 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Brewers MIL
Win %
100%
0%
Red Sox BOS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jarren Duran grounds out to shortstop, Willy Adames to Jake Bauers.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Turang 2B400100000.000
2 W. Contreras C42221100.51.850
3 C. Yelich DH42310110.751.800
4 W. Adames SS40220110.51.600
5 J. Bauers 1B400000200.200
6 J. Ortiz 3B40110010.250.450
7 S. Frelick RF500000000.000
8 J. Chourio LF41100010.250.750
9 B. Perkins CF32200100.6671.417
Red Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Duran LF50300000.61.400
2 R. Refsnyder RF100000100.000
3 C. Wong C30100100.3330.833
4 R. Devers 3B400000100.000
5 T. O'Neill DH400000400.000
6 G. Cooper 1B100000000.000
7 V. Grissom 2B300001000.250
8 D. Hamilton SS40310000.751.750
9 C. Rafaela CF400000000.000
Loading...

Brewers vs. Red Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brewers vs. Red Sox
  • Date: Friday, May 24, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Fenway Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Red Sox favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Brewers +115, Red Sox -135

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brewers: 43%
  • Red Sox: 57%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Brewers a win probability of 43%, while the Red Sox have a win probability of 57%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Red Sox are more likely to beat the Brewers in the MLB game at Fenway Park on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Brewers vs. Red Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365