Marlins vs. D-Backs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Marlins vs. D-Backs MLB game on May 24, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Marlins
3
0
May 25, 1:40AM Chase Field
D-Backs
May 25, 1:40AM Chase Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Marlins
0 2 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 3 9 1
D-Backs
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Marlins MIA
Win %
100%
0%
D-Backs ARI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Christian Walker flies out to deep center field to Jazz Chisholm.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Chisholm CF40100020.250.500
2 B. De La Cruz DH40100000.250.500
3 E. Rivera 3B000000000.000
4 J. Sánchez RF31100100.3330.833
5 J. Burger 1B42211010.51.750
6 N. Gordon LF40100000.250.750
7 T. Anderson SS40100000.250.500
8 O. Lopez 2B30220000.6671.334
9 N. Fortes C300000100.000
D-Backs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Marte 2B400000100.000
2 C. Carroll CF400000100.000
3 L. Gurriel LF400000100.000
4 C. Walker 1B40100000.250.500
5 R. Grichuk RF30100000.3330.666
6 E. Suárez 3B300000300.000
7 G. Moreno C300000000.000
8 B. Alexander DH30200000.6671.334
9 K. Newman SS300000000.000
Loading...

Marlins vs. D-Backs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Marlins vs. D-Backs
  • Date: Friday, May 24, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Chase Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: D-Backs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Marlins +160, D-Backs -185

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Marlins: 39%
  • D-Backs: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Marlins a win probability of 39%, while the D-Backs have a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the D-Backs are more likely to beat the Marlins in the MLB game at Chase Field on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Marlins vs. D-Backs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365