Giants vs. Pirates Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Giants vs. Pirates MLB game on May 23, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Giants
7
6
May 23, 4:35PM PNC Park
Pirates
May 23, 4:35PM PNC Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Giants
0 0 0 1 0 0 1 5 0 7 13 1
Pirates
1 0 0 4 0 0 1 0 0 6 9 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Giants SF
Win %
100%
0%
Pirates PIT
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Connor Joe pops out to LaMonte Wade.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Giants Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Matos RF50100010.20.400
2 L. Wade 1B51200000.40.800
3 T. Estrada 2B42100120.250.650
4 M. Chapman 3B51231000.41.400
5 J. Soler DH41110010.250.750
6 M. Luciano SS010000000.000
7 H. Ramos LF41211010.51.750
8 P. Bailey C100000100.000
9 B. Wisely CF40210000.51.000
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH51211010.41.400
2 B. Reynolds LF51311010.61.800
3 C. Joe RF41100110.250.650
4 O. Cruz SS400000300.000
5 N. Gonzales 2B31100110.3331.500
6 J. Triolo 3B310000000.250
7 R. Tellez 1B400000200.000
8 Y. Grandal C000000000.000
9 J. H. Bae CF400000000.000
Loading...

Giants vs. Pirates: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Giants vs. Pirates
  • Date: Thursday, May 23, 2024
  • Time: 12:35 PM ET
  • Venue: PNC Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Pirates favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Giants +160, Pirates -184

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Giants: 38%
  • Pirates: 62%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Giants a win probability of 38%, while the Pirates have a win probability of 62%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Pirates are more likely to beat the Giants in the MLB game at PNC Park on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Giants vs. Pirates predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365