Rockies vs. Athletics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rockies vs. Athletics MLB game on May 23, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rockies
9
10
May 23, 7:37PM Oakland Coliseum
Athletics
May 23, 7:37PM Oakland Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 RHE
Rockies
0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 4 9 11 0
Athletics
0 0 0 0 1 2 1 1 5 10 17 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rockies COL
Win %
0%
100%
Athletics OAK
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Tyler Soderstrom walks. Kyle McCann to second. Zack Gelof to third. Seth Brown scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 E. Tovar SS52200010.41.200
2 J. Cave LF51210020.40.800
3 R. McMahon 3B510100100.000
4 C. Blackmon RF010000001.000
5 B. Doyle CF51220010.41.000
6 B. Rodgers 2B111200013.000
7 K. Bryant 1B101001012.000
8 P. Lambert P000000000.000
9 E. Díaz C110000000.000
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro 3B61110020.1670.334
2 J. Bleday CF61121000.1670.834
3 B. Rooker DH400002300.333
4 S. Brown RF63300020.51.167
5 J. Davis 1B61221010.3331.166
6 Z. Gelof 2B50210100.40.900
7 K. McCann C41300100.752.083
8 T. Soderstrom PH000101001.000
9 M. Schuemann SS51320010.61.400
Loading...

Rockies vs. Athletics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rockies vs. Athletics
  • Date: Thursday, May 23, 2024
  • Time: 3:37 PM ET
  • Venue: Oakland Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Rockies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rockies +102, Athletics -115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rockies: 48%
  • Athletics: 52%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rockies a win probability of 48%, while the Athletics have a win probability of 52%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Athletics are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Oakland Coliseum on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rockies vs. Athletics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365