Orioles vs. White Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Orioles vs. White Sox MLB game on May 23, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
May 23, 11:40PM Guaranteed Rate Field
White Sox
May 23, 11:40PM Guaranteed Rate Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
0 0 1 4 0 3 0 0 0 8 13 0
White Sox
1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 4 6 7 0
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Orioles BAL
Win %
White Sox CWS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Andrew Benintendi pops out to shortstop to Gunnar Henderson. Andrew Vaughn doubled off second.
Quick Box Score
Orioles Hitting
1 G. Henderson SS21100300.51.300
2 A. Rutschman C50230020.40.800
3 A. Hays DH202100012.500
4 K. Stowers RF000000000.000
5 J. Westburg 3B400001200.200
6 C. Cowser LF500000100.000
7 R. Mountcastle 1B52400000.81.800
8 C. Mullins CF52200000.40.800
9 J. Mateo 2B22131210.52.750
White Sox Hitting
1 T. Pham CF42310110.751.800
2 N. Lopez 2B51100000.20.400
3 A. Vaughn 1B40110010.250.650
4 Z. Remillard PR000000000.000
5 Z. DeLoach PH100000100.000
6 A. Benintendi LF40120100.250.650
7 K. Lee C400000200.000
8 C. Julks RF110001100.500
9 D. Mendick 3B310001200.250

Orioles vs. White Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Orioles vs. White Sox
  • Date: Thursday, May 23, 2024
  • Time: 7:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Orioles -225, White Sox +194

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Orioles: 63%
  • White Sox: 37%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Orioles a win probability of 63%, while the White Sox have a win probability of 37%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the White Sox in the MLB game at Guaranteed Rate Field on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Orioles vs. White Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners