Twins vs. Nationals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Nationals MLB game on May 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Twins
3
2
May 22, 5:05PM Nationals Park
Nationals
May 22, 5:05PM Nationals Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Twins
0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 3 7 0
Nationals
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
100%
0%
Nationals WSH
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Keibert Ruiz grounds out to second base, Kyle Farmer to Carlos Santana.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Farmer 2B100000100.000
2 M. Margot LF000000000.000
3 C. Correa SS41111000.251.250
4 M. Kepler RF42211010.52.000
5 R. Jeffers C40110010.250.500
6 B. Buxton DH40100020.250.500
7 W. Castro CF300000200.250
8 C. Santana 1B200000000.000
9 J. Miranda 3B300000100.000
Nationals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Abrams SS400000100.000
2 N. Senzel 3B100000000.000
3 J. Winker RF200001200.500
4 J. Meneses DH41211000.51.750
5 N. Nuñez PR000000000.000
6 I. Vargas LF30200000.6671.667
7 J. Gallo 1B400000200.000
8 K. Ruiz C200100000.000
9 J. Young CF200000000.000
Loading...

Twins vs. Nationals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Nationals
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Time: 1:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Nationals Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins -124, Nationals +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 51%
  • Nationals: 49%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 51%, while the Nationals have a win probability of 49%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Twins are more likely to beat the Nationals in the MLB game at Nationals Park on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Nationals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365