Orioles vs. Cardinals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Orioles vs. Cardinals MLB game on May 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Orioles
1
3
May 22, 5:15PM Busch Stadium
Cardinals
May 22, 5:15PM Busch Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Orioles
0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 3 0
Cardinals
0 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 X 3 5 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Orioles BAL
Win %
0%
100%
Cardinals STL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Colton Cowser grounds out to shallow infield. Jordan Westburg out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS400000100.000
2 A. Rutschman C400000100.000
3 R. O'Hearn DH400000100.000
4 J. Westburg 3B300001000.250
5 C. Cowser LF300000000.250
6 R. Mountcastle 1B30100020.3330.666
7 C. Mullins CF300000100.000
8 K. Stowers RF31100010.3331.000
9 J. Mateo 2B30110010.3331.000
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Donovan 3B300000000.250
2 D. Carlson RF300000200.000
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B40100020.250.750
4 N. Arenado DH400000200.000
5 A. Burleson LF41100000.250.500
6 I. Herrera C210001000.333
7 N. Gorman 2B212311014.000
8 M. Winn SS30100000.3331.000
9 M. Siani CF300000100.000
Loading...

Orioles vs. Cardinals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Orioles vs. Cardinals
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Time: 1:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Busch Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Orioles -125, Cardinals +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Orioles: 53%
  • Cardinals: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Orioles a win probability of 53%, while the Cardinals have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the MLB game at Busch Stadium on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Orioles vs. Cardinals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365