Giants vs. Pirates Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Giants vs. Pirates MLB game on May 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Giants
9
5
May 22, 10:40PM PNC Park
Pirates
May 22, 10:40PM PNC Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 RHE
Giants
0 0 0 1 2 0 1 1 4 9 12 0
Pirates
0 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 6 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Giants SF
Win %
100%
0%
Pirates PIT
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Joey Bart grounds out to third base, Matt Chapman to LaMonte Wade.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Giants Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Matos CF61210000.3330.666
2 L. Wade 1B323103012.000
3 T. Estrada 2B510001100.167
4 M. Chapman 3B32121210.3331.933
5 P. Bailey C52310020.61.400
6 J. Soler DH41230100.51.100
7 H. Ramos LF50100030.20.400
8 M. Yastrzemski RF500000400.000
9 B. Wisely SS000100000.000
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH310101200.400
2 B. Reynolds LF51241010.41.400
3 C. Joe 1B500000200.000
4 J. Suwinski RF100000100.000
5 N. Gonzales 2B50100030.20.400
6 O. Cruz SS310002300.400
7 J. Bart C51200010.40.800
8 J. Triolo 3B40100000.250.500
9 M. A. Taylor CF310001200.250
Loading...

Giants vs. Pirates: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Giants vs. Pirates
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: PNC Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Pirates favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Giants +105, Pirates -120

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Giants: 47%
  • Pirates: 53%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Giants a win probability of 47%, while the Pirates have a win probability of 53%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Pirates are more likely to beat the Giants in the MLB game at PNC Park on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Giants vs. Pirates predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365