Rockies vs. Athletics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rockies vs. Athletics MLB game on May 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rockies
4
3
May 23, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
Athletics
May 23, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 RHE
Rockies
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 4 12 0
Athletics
1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 3 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rockies COL
Win %
100%
0%
Athletics OAK
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Max Schuemann flies out to right field to Jake Cave.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Cave RF110000100.000
2 E. Tovar SS600000100.000
3 R. McMahon 3B61221010.3331.166
4 J. Stallings C101000013.000
5 B. Rodgers 2B60200010.3330.833
6 K. Bryant 1B40100220.250.750
7 B. Doyle CF300002100.400
8 J. Beck LF500000200.000
9 H. Goodman DH50200010.41.000
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro DH500000000.000
2 J. Bleday CF51111020.21.000
3 T. Soderstrom 1B100000100.000
4 S. Langeliers C510000300.000
5 S. Brown LF101000012.000
6 Z. Gelof 2B50210010.40.800
7 T. Nevin RF400001000.200
8 K. McCann PH000001001.000
9 M. Schuemann SS50100000.20.400
Loading...

Rockies vs. Athletics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rockies vs. Athletics
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Oakland Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Athletics favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Rockies +125, Athletics -145

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rockies: 44%
  • Athletics: 56%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rockies a win probability of 44%, while the Athletics have a win probability of 56%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Athletics are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Oakland Coliseum on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rockies vs. Athletics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365