Brewers vs. Marlins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brewers vs. Marlins MLB game on May 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Brewers
0
1
May 22, 10:40PM loanDepot park
Marlins
May 22, 10:40PM loanDepot park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Brewers
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0
Marlins
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 X 1 4 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Brewers MIL
Win %
0%
100%
Marlins MIA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Christian Yelich hits into a force out to shallow infield. William Contreras out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Monasterio 2B400000000.000
2 W. Contreras C40100010.250.500
3 C. Yelich LF400000200.000
4 W. Adames SS30100000.3330.666
5 J. Ortiz 3B300000000.000
6 J. Wiemer DH000000000.000
7 J. Chourio RF300000100.000
8 O. Miller 1B300000000.000
9 B. Perkins CF300000100.000
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Chisholm CF41111010.251.250
2 B. De La Cruz DH300000100.000
3 E. Rivera 3B000000000.000
4 J. Sánchez RF200001100.333
5 J. Burger 1B300000200.000
6 N. Gordon LF300000100.000
7 T. Anderson SS30100000.3330.666
8 O. Lopez 2B300000000.000
9 N. Fortes C30100000.3330.666
Loading...

Brewers vs. Marlins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brewers vs. Marlins
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: loanDepot park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Brewers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7
  • Moneyline Odds: Brewers -130, Marlins +112

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brewers: 52%
  • Marlins: 48%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Brewers a win probability of 52%, while the Marlins have a win probability of 48%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Brewers are more likely to beat the Marlins in the MLB game at loanDepot park on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Brewers vs. Marlins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365