D-Backs vs. Dodgers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the D-Backs vs. Dodgers MLB game on May 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
D-Backs
6
0
May 23, 2:10AM Dodger Stadium
Dodgers
May 23, 2:10AM Dodger Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
D-Backs
0 0 0 0 3 1 0 2 0 6 9 0
Dodgers
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
D-Backs ARI
Win %
100%
0%
Dodgers LAD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jason Heyward grounds out to shallow infield, Kevin Newman to Christian Walker.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
D-Backs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Carroll CF51120010.20.800
2 K. Marte 2B51211010.41.400
3 B. Alexander DH200000100.000
4 C. Walker 1B42211000.52.000
5 L. Gurriel LF40100010.250.500
6 J. McCarthy RF000000000.000
7 E. Suárez 3B300001100.250
8 G. Moreno C31100120.3330.833
9 K. Newman SS41100000.250.500
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Betts SS30100110.3331.167
2 S. Ohtani DH40100000.250.500
3 F. Freeman 1B400000200.000
4 M. Vargas LF100000100.000
5 C. Taylor 3B100000000.000
6 G. Lux 2B40200010.51.250
7 A. Pages CF400000200.000
8 J. Heyward RF400000100.000
9 A. Barnes C000000000.000
Loading...

D-Backs vs. Dodgers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: D-Backs vs. Dodgers
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Time: 10:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Dodger Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: D-Backs +260, Dodgers -300

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • D-Backs: 31%
  • Dodgers: 69%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the D-Backs a win probability of 31%, while the Dodgers have a win probability of 69%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dodgers are more likely to beat the D-Backs in the MLB game at Dodger Stadium on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our D-Backs vs. Dodgers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365