Angels vs. Astros Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Angels vs. Astros MLB game on May 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Angels
2
1
May 22, 6:10PM Minute Maid Park
Astros
May 22, 6:10PM Minute Maid Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Angels
0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2 3 1
Astros
0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 6 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Angels LAA
Win %
100%
0%
Astros HOU
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jake Meyers grounds out to shallow infield, Kyren Paris to Nolan Schanuel.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Angels Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 N. Schanuel 1B40100000.250.500
2 L. Rengifo 3B300001100.250
3 T. Ward LF400000000.000
4 W. Calhoun DH400000100.000
5 J. Adell RF400000200.000
6 M. Thaiss C300001000.250
7 L. Guillorme 2B101000012.000
8 M. Moniak CF210001000.333
9 K. Paris SS21121100.52.667
Astros Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Altuve 2B400000000.000
2 K. Tucker RF300001000.250
3 Y. Alvarez DH40100020.250.750
4 A. Bregman 3B400000000.000
5 J. Peña SS40100010.250.750
6 J. Singleton 1B400000300.000
7 J. Meyers CF31100100.3330.833
8 M. Dubón LF30210000.6671.667
9 V. Caratini C30100000.3331.000
Loading...

Angels vs. Astros: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Angels vs. Astros
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Time: 2:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Minute Maid Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Astros favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Angels +170, Astros -200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Angels: 38%
  • Astros: 62%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Angels a win probability of 38%, while the Astros have a win probability of 62%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Astros are more likely to beat the Angels in the MLB game at Minute Maid Park on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Angels vs. Astros predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365