Mets vs. Guardians Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mets vs. Guardians MLB game on May 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mets
3
6
May 22, 5:10PM Progressive Field
Guardians
May 22, 5:10PM Progressive Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mets
1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 3 8 0
Guardians
0 0 0 0 0 3 1 2 X 6 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mets NYM
Win %
0%
100%
Guardians CLE
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Pete Alonso strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 F. Lindor SS50200000.41.200
2 P. Alonso 1B41111120.251.400
3 B. Nimmo LF30100110.3330.833
4 J. Martinez DH400000300.000
5 S. Marte RF100000000.000
6 M. Vientos 3B30100100.3331.167
7 J. McNeil 2B41111010.251.250
8 H. Bader CF31111000.3331.833
9 T. Taylor PH100000100.000
Guardians Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Freeman CF41100010.250.750
2 A. Giménez 2B32131010.3331.833
3 J. Ramírez DH41110010.250.750
4 D. Fry 3B31200000.6671.417
5 K. Manzardo 1B20110010.51.500
6 J. Rodríguez RF30110100.3330.833
7 E. Florial LF200002100.500
8 A. Hedges C41100020.250.500
9 B. Rocchio SS300000000.000
Loading...

Mets vs. Guardians: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mets vs. Guardians
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Time: 1:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Progressive Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mets favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Mets -110, Guardians -105

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mets: 53%
  • Guardians: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mets a win probability of 53%, while the Guardians have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mets are more likely to beat the Guardians in the MLB game at Progressive Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mets vs. Guardians predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365